Mini Opthalmoscope With 5 Apparture-TGIND-6000
- An otoscope is an optical medical device used to examine the outer ear and eardrum.
- The ophthalmoscope is an instrument that an ophthalmologist or general physician uses for the specific purpose of checking eyes for disease or other disorders.
- Both the ophthalmoscope and otoscope are instruments that give medical professionals a limited view inside of the body parts.
- They are noninvasive instruments that use a combination of light and magnifying lenses to peer into specific openings.
- Both the ophthalmoscope and otoscope are available as a hand-held devices similar in size to a flashlight.
- Includes 10 disposable specula’s.
- Designed for professional medical use however can be used at home to check ear infections.
- Suitable for professionals or medical students who need to do ENT exams to practice or for their job/school.
- Comes in a case for easy storage and safe keeping.
- Light weight, powerful and easy to carry anywhere.
- Provides high degree of flexibility while conducting clinical procedures.
- Smooth finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance.
- Tools are rust proof and will hold up to repeated use.
MATERIAL: Fiber Optic & Plastic
INSTRUMENTS TYPE: Medical Diagnostic Instruments
APPLICATION: Eyes, Ear, Nose Medical Examination
RUST PREVENTION PROCEDURE: Passivated
ULTRASONIC CLEANED: Yes
TESTS PERFORMED: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
QC PASSED: Yes
PACKING DETAILS: Carrying Case Packing