F.O Mini Otoscope & Opthalmoscope-TGIND-5098
An Otoscope (auriscope) is a medical device used for examination of the ear canal and eardrum. This mini fiber optic pocket otoscope is an excellent ENT diagnostic set for an ear examination can help & detect many ear problems such as ear infections, excessive earwax, or an object in the ear canal. Amazingly clear and bright view comes with both adult and pediatric disposable spatulas available in many color options.
FIBER OPTIC MINI OTOSCOPE KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 Mini Fiber Optic Otoscope – Light Green
- 5 Pcs of adult spatulas.
- 5 Pcs of Infant/Child spatulas.
- 1 Extra LED Bulb.
- 1 Pouch
MINI OTOSCOPE FEATURES:
- Extra Bright Cool LED Light.
- Fiber Optic light.
- Glass Lens.
- Sleek Design with pen clip.
- Medical Grade Plastic Housing.
- Clear and Scratch Resistant viewing window.
- On-Off switch.
- An LED bulb uses less energy last longer.
- Canvas Pouch.
- 2 x AA batteries (not included).
* Optics produce crisp, clear images of the whole area under examination and minimize the reflections
* Range of lenses: 23 lenses from -20D to +20D
* High-performance-LED provides bright and absolutely homogeneous illumination with an excellent color rendering – color temperature 4000K
MINI OTOSCOPE COMMON USES:
- An Otoscope is used for examination of the ear canal and eardrum.
- Look for the signs of infection in an earache.
- Check for a foreign object in the ear.
- Check for earwax buildup.
MATERIAL: Fiber Optic & Plastic.
LENGTH: 6.5″ (16.5cm).
SPARE TIPS/SPATULAS SIZE: 4.5″ (11.4cm)
INSTRUMENTS TYPE: Diagnostic ENT Instruments
APPLICATION: Ear Canal and Eardrum Examination
ULTRASONIC CLEANED: Yes
TESTS PERFORMED: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
QC PASSED: Yes
PACKING DETAILS: Pouch Packing
ISO & CE MARK APPROVED